You can obtain a repeat prescription by:-
- Placing the repeat prescription request form (the green tear off slip on the reverse of your prescription) into the repeat prescribing box in our provided near the main entrance.
- Post, enclosing a self addressed stamped envelope.
- By asking at the front desk.
- Using the collection scheme operated by pharmacists.
- Electronic prescriptions
- By registering and using our secure on-line repeat prescriptions service.
- We tend not take repeat prescription requests by phone. This is for your own safety.
Your prescription will be available for you to pick up after 48 hours or 2 working days. If you want your prescription to be sent to you enclose a stamped addressed envelope. You can also arrange for a chemist of your choice to collect your prescription.
Always ensure that you have enough medication to last you over a weekend. If you order on a Friday it will not be available until late the following Tuesday.